- Mater Olbia provides highly technological tools and cutting-edge treatments for a better and more efficient service.
About “Mater Olbia Hospital”
Mater Olbia Hospital is the result of the partnership between Qatar Foundation Endowment and the Agostino Gemelli IRCCS University Hospital Foundation in Rome. From the union of skills and respective experiences, a hospital of excellence was born at the service of the Gallura Territory and for the whole of Sardinia.
The assistance offer, defined in the hospital plan of the Sardinia Region, focuses on some diseases of greater epidemiological incidence, guaranteeing high technological and scientific performance.
The mission of Mater Olbia Hospital is to ensure our patients the most advanced treatments and the results of the most qualified scientific research. Passion is the engine that pushes us to do better and better, in a care context in which there is a strong sense of duty, respect for the dignity and centrality of the patient. For this we are committed to:
- guarantee the best conditions for the protection and promotion of health and for the pursuit of people’s well-being;
- placing the patient and his needs at the center of our clinical and organizational processes;
- pursue, through research and innovation, the continuous improvement of the quality of care;
- contribute to a circular approach to the economy that places the issue of sustainability in its various forms at the center of our policies;
- promote the development of the community and the territory both from an economic and scientific point of view.